• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oklahoma SS Annual Fall Workday / Chow Run

M813A1

The OKC Convoy Chapter of Steel Soldiers orders your presents at the Annual Fall Workday / Chowrun. Set for Saturday October 9th !!

We we will rendezvous at Streetbike Depot in Tuttle, OK for a Show, Shine and
General Maintenance day. It would be a Good time to put some ideas out about a Holiday Convoy ??

Later in the day we will Convoy via State Highway 92 to Amber, OK, for chow
at Ken's Mess Hall (Ken's Steakhouse).

The Motorpool opens at 10:00 hrs and the Chow run will be 16:30 hrs. Early arrivals are welcome.

Bring you own supplies !! I am Looking forward to seeing everyone !! If you plan on showing add your name to the bottom of the, Confirmation List :!!

Everyone is Welcomed to join in the Fun !!!

Confirmation List : !!

M813A1

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
9th works for me!

I want to do a road trip before I send out this truck on the 15th!
Man that "red" truck sure looks pretty................. Looks like the engine issues where worked out.

Happyland1410

Hey guys, I have really been waiting for the fall workday and wouldn't you know that I have a conflict :cry: The local university's homecoming parade is the 9th at 1:00pm. My daughter's 4H club is walking along with my fire department since they are doing a fund raiser for us later this month. If someone else from the department is there to take the engine back to the station maybe I can leave right after the parade and make it for a little while and join you for some grub.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys, I have really been waiting for the fall workday and wouldn't you know that I have a conflict :cry: The local university's homecoming parade is the 9th at 1:00pm. My daughter's 4H club is walking along with my fire department since they are doing a fund raiser for us later this month. If someone else from the department is there to take the engine back to the station maybe I can leave right after the parade and make it for a little while and join you for some grub.
You know you want some of Ken's ribs and a steak dinner........:grin:

StreetbikeDepot

It's not 100% yet, but another club that I'm a member of (Oklahoma Trail Chasers) may be out here in Tuttle wheeling at the canyons. If they decide to come out here they'll stop by the shop on the way and then we can convoy out there if we want (its on the way to Kens) and watch some wheeling and take part if you want to.

I'll let you know for sure what the final decision is.

Few trailchaser pics at the canyons

Attachments

Last edited:

M813A1

Well Sorry guys I cannot make the Workday I have to work that day !! Darn I was so looking forward to eating at Ken's Steakhouse !!!

Mudstone

ok so what's the plan... where do i go what do i bring? and streetbike... i've been toying with joining trailchasers... any possibility i could tag along in my m1009? I donno where streetbike depot is... anyone near norman want to link up for the drive out to tuttle?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok so what's the plan... where do i go what do i bring? and streetbike... i've been toying with joining trailchasers... any possibility i could tag along in my m1009? I donno where streetbike depot is... anyone near norman want to link up for the drive out to tuttle?

Main Street Tuttle.

203 W Main - Hwy 37

www.streetbikedepot.com

StreetbikeDepot

Its still undecided how many of the trailchasers will wheel out here saturday afternoon, they are having a show at Draper lake that morning and are going to decide where they are going to go while they are there. Regardless if any of you guys want to go out there we can.

Mudstone

maybe someone would be willing to show me how to get a 12v cigarette lighter in my cucv... that would make me a happy camper.

The G.f's nissan sentra decided it wants to idle roughly and throw a check engine light... I don't mess with electrical so i have to take it to the dealer in the AM. I will see you guys there.

hoopsoft

I'll show up at some point, sure it may be 5 minutes before we leave for Ken's but don't take it personal.. LOL

I like picture #6 of the jeep pics, cause its the rare occasion when my jeep is actually getting dirty AND its getting his unstuck... :)

Mudstone

thanks for a good day guys. Glad to meet you all. Learned some things, had a great meal and GPS took us home through a bunch of dirt roads in the country... absolutely beautiful. All in all the g/f and i had a really good time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks