• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oklahoma to Ga rally

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Anyone near Warthog going to the Ga rally? I have some pistons that need a ride. Joe, can you post up your zipcode please?

1qwkgoat

I'm near Joe, but I'm not going to the GA rally. Though I really would like to be going. I'm of no help hopefully somebody will be

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The pistons are located in a Top Secret location. If I tell you I will have to Kill You.................................

73121....opps....sorry....your dead

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
if someone is coming my way i can bring them to the GA rally... maybe shipping to my location if that would be a option.. if you would have spoke up about 2 weeks ago i had a buddy coming im from montana and he could have stop and picked them up :cry:

frodobaggins

If someone can get them to me, or near me, I can get them to Tim before the rally.
(I may be going myself, but no definite plans yet)

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
if someone is coming my way i can bring them to the GA rally... maybe shipping to my location if that would be a option.. if you would have spoke up about 2 weeks ago i had a buddy coming im from montana and he could have stop and picked them up :cry:

BY the way Tim, I got that air intake mushroom for ya too.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Get 'em all packaged together and have OKC Auction Services get them to Tim. The fellow who got the stripped out MKT-85 the other day needs a couple of roof jacks, which I have, so we could send things in both directions, or at least get them closer!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Heres a challange.

I will be going to Booneville, AR real soon.

I can drop off the pistons at Combst32 house. ARYankee can pick them up and get them to Frodo. Frodo can get them to Tim who is going to GA. Tim can hand them off to Gimpy. Gimpy can take them home. Someone can hold on to Recovery's pistons...until he can figure his part out.

Problem solved!!!!!! :-D:-D:-D

OKC Auction is a great source but Gimpy has no mula to pay for shipping....:wink:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey, I'm going to the GA rally myself! If this can work out, all problems solved! Gimpy, does this work for you? Combst32, ARYankee and Frodo, are you guys onboard with this?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, I'm heading to Booneville tomorrow morning. Combst32 and Frodo are on board. Now the missing link is ARYankee.

Lets see, leave with 27 LDS pistons at 12lbs ea and return with a LDT465-1D engine at 1000lbs......works for me.

Warthog out..................

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
This is an impressive board.