• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oklahoma to Ga rally

ARYankee

Well I'm in!!!!! I love it when a plan comes together. You all just let me know what I need to do and when. I'm always willing to help out a fellow member. You all should have PMed me.

ARYankee

Turns out I will be in Story, AR this weekend so I could possibly meet up with Combst32. If that works out let me know. I'll check back here later. I'll be leaving for Story tonight so let me know.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I have done my part. The pistons are at Combst32s house. Glad I went because I came home with a BUNCH of goodies. It was Chistmas for me!!!! Thanks Combst32.

Warthog

combat32

Well Joe it's gonna cost you a winch;-) and anything else I can think of! ARYankee I'll get a pm off to you.

BTW, don't let joe near your house I'm missing an engine a radiator and a bunch of other stuff, hey my trailer is mia too

ARYankee

Sweet. I will take possession of said pistons from combst32 at our meeting on the 19th... Who is next on this great relay? :)

So keep Warthog away from my house.....:-D Will do... I need to keep all the OD I have because it's tough trying to convince my wife why I need what I purchased....:p

frodobaggins

Sweet. I will take possession of said pistons from combst32 at our meeting on the 19th... Who is next on this great relay? :)

So keep Warthog away from my house.....:-D Will do... I need to keep all the OD I have because it's tough trying to convince my wife why I need what I purchased....:p
I guess me unless we can get Rebel Raider in on this ridiculousness :D

ARYankee

rebel_raider, if you are going to Petit Jean, I could give you the pistons and then you could pass them on to frodo...?

ARYankee

I have said pistons in my possession.... Who is next rebel_raider or frodo? I'm going to Petit Jean but won't be till Saturday.

ARYankee

Ok. I'll see you there then. I'll be in my deuce hauling an M105.... I'll be the one trying to sell some combat boots and recruiting for the new club :)