• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oklahoma yards ??

M813A1

Hello I am looking for any Surplus yards in and around the Oklahoma ?? I am here in OKC and there are not many places for parts ?? Any ideas where to find good parts near OKC ?? Thankls

M1075

I heard of a guy in Binger, but when I called him for a transfer case he wanted a couple thousand. What do you need? I might have it in my surplus yard. :-D

uoa

M1075,

Do you have M109 parts? I'll be looking for side windows for my box when my EUC gets approved, if it gets approved... lol!

uoa

On another note... I have heard someone around here (Stillwater) has some Deuce's sitting around somewhere. I think they are either on Hwy 51 or 33 between Stillwater and I35. Does anyone have any info? I haven't tried to look too hard, a friend said he has seen some sitting around that way. I might make a project of it one day.

M1075

On another note... I have heard someone around here (Stillwater) has some Deuce's sitting around somewhere. I think they are either on Hwy 51 or 33 between Stillwater and I35. Does anyone have any info? I haven't tried to look too hard, a friend said he has seen some sitting around that way. I might make a project of it one day.
I have seen a few trucks lined up for sale on the South side of HWY 51, between Stillwater and I-35. Drive that way and you can't miss them. I think he even has a M109 for you. Sorry I can help you with parts for that.

parts man

I live in norfolk nebraska. about 7 to 8 hours from you. I have 30 parts trucks and 10 complete. I have a hard time shipping but would be happy to try and help. you can call 402-750-7772. my name is sevin

Tackettr

You can try the guy at Binger, sometimes he is right on the price. Better if you visit with him in person. Buzz Brown 405-929-0065 cell/405-656-9066 shop

M813A1

Parts Man Would you have any parts for a M809 Series ?? I am looking for a muffler, Flat bar Grille , and the vent loovers under the left fender that covers the steering shaft !! Thanks

M813A1

Stroh's Surplus in Okarche is a small place and deals mainly in Clothing and camping supplies and odd and end pieces. Not much for truck parts. Brigadoon's is a similar place in Del City dealing with clothing and guns !!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks