• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Old Butler Days

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
If any one is in east TN. Aug 6th/7th we will be holding our yearly Old Butler Days festival. Games,crafts,singing, food. Free to get in. I will be camping out with the Boy Scouts for the weekend. not an MV event but your welcome to bring it if ya like.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Its that time of year again! Old Butler Days Any one in east TN area. Aug 12th and 13th this year. I will be there with the scouts again this year. All are welcome! Right off Hwy 67 in Butler TN. By the Butler museum. Just look for the boyscouts camp sight in the back and you will pry find me.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Ill be up at the park in Butler for Old Butler days Fri and Sat. just look for the tents and you will pry find me! if your in east TN stop on by.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks