• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Old dog, New trick...

N1265

Spending way to much time on U-tube, I decided to try and learn how to post a slide show. It took me 3 days of fumbling but this is what I came up with:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmVxjpPKoCU[/media]
Let me know what you guys think ...

Chevytruck

Sweet restore :drool:

I like the before and after pictures, also the different color schemes that you could put on the truck!

Very good movie/Slideshow I'm giving it a 10/10 :-D

Also how did it fare with the plow? (wear and tear wise and handling)

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I would speed it up a little and add a theme song.

Any performance mods?

I had a Duster with the 318 in it...you can squeeze some extra HP out of it with headers/dual exhaust, Hi perfomance ignition, aluminum intake and four barrel carb.

Sounds wicked too.....Mother MOPAR makes good engines.

topgun217

Look's great ! You should have told me you were doing a slide show, that way I would have been looking every day for it since I stopped by. I really liked the before pics and the restoration pic's. Again good job!

N1265

Thanks for the remarks, I agree it should be a little quicker presentation and have some music. But as of right now I do not know how to add music to the show. I do not have any music files currently on my computer and I am not sure how to get them without paying a fee. Is there a free site where you can download music ?

There are no Preformance mods done to the truck. It is the stock engine,trans and running gear. Most of the plowing I do is residential driveways for friends/neighbors and family, it handles the snow very well. The biggest problem I have is strangers knocking on my door when I am trying to sleep, or flagging me down when I am running late wanting me to plow them out. When the snowfall gets over 4 in. there is no limit to the amount of new " friends " you can make.

I thought of doing the truck in the 3 color nato pattern, then considered putting it in tiger stripes. I could not make up my mind so I kept it green. The color/pattern is subject to change at any time depending on my mood on any given day. If i do go back to the 4 color pattern it will be the winter variant ( brown instead of light green )

Making this slide show was a spur of the moment decision and I had no thought of doing it untill this week. It feels good to teach yourself how to do something new and constructive...