• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Old Maps

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Of where? I got one of the Heidelberg area from the 50's for my brother, since he was born there, had it matted and framed for his birthday. He keeps it over his desk.

If we have an idea of what part of the globe the maps cover, we will be able to give you a much better answer!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I got 6 cases (large milk crate size) of maps. All nicely folded.

They've been in storage for years. They were bought at a yard sale and I only used select maps mainly of NW Europe for WWII projects. I never even went through them all and just started night before last looking at what I had.

I don't think there are any newer than the late 1980's since I bought them in the early 90's. They are 1:250,000 scale Joint Operations Graphics and it appears I have all or most of the British Isle. Some of these are of British origin and others are US.

I have seen most of northwest Europe but I still have 4 more large cases to go through. IIRC I have but haven't found some 1:100 or 1:50 maps that I use to use of the Ardennes area.
Was wondering what the interest was in them to see if it was worth posting in the classifieds. Guess I will as soon as I get them inventoried.

BTW IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN A BUNCH OF SAME TIMEPERIOD STANDARD ROAD MAPS OF EUROPE, PM ME ASAP.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks