• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

old military truck

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's a decent price. 4 years isn't that long a time to get an engine started again, as long as parts weren't taken off it. Try to get him as low as possible, then when she's yours, sell off the bed and the plow to recup some costs, and start building her back. I wouldn't say parts for these trucks are everywhere, but there really isn't that much to these trucks in the first place.

I think Midwest Military has a bed for it.

einstein

Going to look at it thursday morning. It has no bed on it how much is a bed and how hard are they to find?

Can you cut down a 2/12 ton bed or throw on a military trailer on the bed?

Matt

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The bed is the hardest part to find. most were 1/2 wood and1/2 steel. Up where you are they may be some. Yes you could cut down a bed or use a trailer box and it is later than 38, they were not made till 40-41

einstein

Going to look at it thursday and pick it up then i will be sure to take lots of pictures. I want to get it back on the road and keep it as original as possible.

Matt

einstein

He sold it yesterday so I missed out. I wish I could find out who bought it. I now really want a g506 anyone got one for sale pm or email me. I have cash and want to buy one. 42-'45 Chevy G506 Military 1 1/2 ton 4x4 wanted stielow775 at hotmail dot com email me.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
you would easily spend 10k on that truck to properly restore it. A set of 750 x 20s will cost you $1500 plus shipping alone. well worth investing in a truck like that