• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

old mv storage lot in mn

sidsky

stuff

looks like more bite the dust....i had some reply's from members showing interest in maybe some of this stuff all the guy wanted was scrape price on the stuff in the woods 1 whole cckw 6x6 and the partial remains of another as i.d.ed by members 2 m-5 i.h's 6x6 cab and chassis 1 wc dodge 1 foward control f-170 jeep couple m37 drivelines with parcel body's 2 weasel carcasses 1 rolling with tracks the other complete driveline/hull/motor trans/ bad tracks soon to be no more kinda sad,i'm not really into that bigger stuff my bag is m151's and m.b's. R.I.P.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sidsky, I'm a MN resident, I'd be interested in swinging by there my next trip home to see if there's anything that floats my boat.

Please PM or email me since apparently (^^^) your box is full

sidsky

yeah kinda sad it all got scraped except for the weasels i grabbed them,kinda funny there was a lot of interest by members,but nuthin panned out,the guy got run around so much he got mad at me for posting it

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yeah kinda sad it all got scraped except for the weasels i grabbed them,kinda funny there was a lot of interest by members,but nuthin panned out,the guy got run around so much he got mad at me for posting it
Tire kickers will do that to people .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks