• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

old.steelsoldiers site

jimmyzwei

Noob here. I have run into a number of posts with links that go to Steel Soldiers site. This only takes me back to the home page of the current site. I sumised that at one time awhile back the forum was upgraded and there was an old site you could still access for a while for "archived" information (this is true of other forums i belong to).

Just want someone to confirm that this older site is no longer avalible and its not me.

PS: some of the searches like "recovery list" referred to in older posts do not revile much info leading me to believe the old forum scenario.

Thanks for the help

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You surmised correctly. The board has moved from a few versions over the years, so digging deep into the past will yield lost/corrupted posts.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And the old site was hacked so it was taken offline. That is when the tech manuals disappeared

jimmyzwei

Thanks both of you for the information - it is what it is - after reading posts and TM's, I will ask if i need more info.