• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Old style horn button pics

DutchmanZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have all the pieces but I’m struggling on the install. I didn’t take it apart. All I can find is the drawings and I think the contact should go through the plate with the rubber blocks. Any actual pics would be much appreciated.

DutchmanZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I tried it again today and got it. I probably should’ve taken pictures but it took both hands. For future reference, the small brass washer and spring go under the retainer plate. The plastic spacer goes on top of that plate. The the medium brass cup, spring and large cup are next followed by the horn button button

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks