• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Olive the 923 Full Swap

Pschycopiolt

Pschycopiolt I would remove the washer and air switch from the transfer case linkage it is a main cause of transfer case breakage, you are smart enough to know when you need all-wheel drive .
I thought about it but I assume that the lil arm is a valve or some sort of indicator switch for tcase position.?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
@simp5782 so why is a hemmt case so much cheaper than the T1138? To clarify the T1138 is the stock case in the 900 series?
T1138 is the 939 case.

Supply and demand 939 case's have known issues so the supply is low there aren't that many 916a1 thru 3s, HETs and HEMTTs in civilian hands to warrant their supply to be low

I thought about it but I assume that the lil arm is a valve or some sort of indicator switch for tcase position.?
Automatically locks 6x6 in low range

Pschycopiolt

UPDATE

Well clutch linkage is done, hooks and let's go I loaded the Driveline a bit being I've still got the expandable box still open.

Got the front Driveline in had a handful of people say I needed to use the 250 aluminum pan but I feel that I have more clearance with this steel pan and I'm happy with it.

I got the shifter knob all plumbed and hooked up minus the supply line from chassis to the regulator.

NEXT I've got to go get a marine battery and install the converter and grab a brake light switch to wire in with the Jake's and the PT pump lever so I can supply the circuit with power by a toggle but Jake's will only be actuated when throttle is released and arm is at idle position.

Don't mind the weld in the middle of the clutch pedal rod in cab lol I didn't like where the pedal was.

I've still got a bunch of electrical to do on this yet markers and tail lights but this project is coming down to the wire

Attachments

Superthermal

You may want to put air bags on your front springs cause the front pumpkin will hit the oil pan on bad bumps. I had it happen. Twice. Luckily sanding it down and the sealant I carry with me was able to seal it
Note to self: Add air bags to keep the front front axle from smashing the nice Big Cam pan. Any pics or part numbers? This obviously limits the suspension somewhat are there any additional benefits or drawbacks?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks