• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OLYMPIA FLIGHT MUSEUM MILITARY SHOW & SALE - SEPTEMBER 17th

SHANGHAIMARINE1941

We are currently looking for folks who would be interested in displaying vehicles, uniforms, weapons etc for our fall military show and sale. We would love to have your involvement in this small but rapidly growing military history event in the South Puget Sound.

OLYMPIC FlightMUSEUM

Olympia, Washington Regional Airport

September 17th, 2011

The Olympic Flight Museum has added a second Militaria Show and Sale to its fall calendar, to be held on Saturday, September 17, 2011, from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. This event features collectors and dealers who display or sell an assortment of unusual or historic examples of field gear, uniforms, insignia, vintage vehicle parts and other military accessories. Come to look, buy, sell or trade!

Vendor tables are available for $25 each. Reservations are required for tables. General admission is $5.00 per person, museum members and children 6 and under are free. The Olympic Flight Museum is located at the Olympia Regional Airport on Old Highway 99.

For more information, visit www.olympicflightmuseum.com or call (360) 705-3925.

SHANGHAIMARINE1941

Admission for those wishing to dispaly at the OFM Show

As a follow up.....Anyone who wishes to display their vehicles will get free admission to the Spetmeber 17th OFM Show. Also display tables are free for those wishing to display uniforms etc. The points of contact at the OFM are Teri or Whitney. If you have more questions or any troubles with reservations etc. please drop me a line.

SHANGHAIMARINE1941

15 DAYS & COUNTING TO THE SEPTEMBER 17th OFM SHOW!!!!

There are 15 days and counting to the the Olympia Flight Museum's Militaria Show & Sale. Start making your plans now! If you plan to bring your MV to display please either contact the museum or drop me a line to make sure we can arrange a space for you to dispaly your MV at its best!

OLYMPIC FlightMUSEUM

Olympia Regional Airport

Olympia, WA – Museum to Host Fall Military Collectibles Event

Back by popular request, the Olympic Flight Museum has added a second Militaria Show and Sale to its fall calendar, to be held on Saturday, September 17, 2011, from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. This event features collectors and dealers who display or sell an assortment of unusual or historic examples of field gear, uniforms, insignia, vintage vehicle parts and other military accessories. Come to look, buy, sell or trade! Vendor tables are available for $25 each. Reservations are required for tables. General admission is $5.00 per person, museum members and children 6 and under are free. The Olympic Flight Museum is located at the OlympiaRegionalAirport on Old Highway 99. For more information, visit www.olympicflightmuseum.com or call (360) 705-3925.
Directions:
- From I-5, take exit 101 Tumwater Blvd (originally Industrial Way SW)
- Head East on Tumwater Blvd -Follow Tumwater Blvd to the 2nd stop light (corner of Tumwater Blvd and Capital Way)
- Turn Right on Capital Way and the road name will change to Old Highway 99 SE
- Follow Old Highway 99 SE to the first stop light at Henderson Blvd
- Turn Right onto Henderson Blvd (towards the airport)
- The museum is on the Right

ABN173

I'd go but I am deployed to Afghanistan, maybe next year though (if I am still stationed at FT Lewis then)

-Dale

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks