• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OMG check out this Threesome

Were not talking about some 18 year old girl faking her first recovery here:twisted:, like some sham artist last week, this was EpIc!!
Sorry Oldmann99, your m920 looks really fine behind Soni's beast, I just can't find those pictures. Maybe Soni or Justin will post some real pictures.
All I can add for now, EpiC:cool:

Attachments

There's allot of back story's to say the least, Soni picked-up a 920 for oldmann99 in Nellis, came to Sedona to buy my MK17, Justin picked up his Push button 916 in Barstow and came to Sedona to supply the pull power to pull the Mk back to Soni's place. It was quit a site to behold, looked like a mega convoy in the sleepy little red rock town, all cameras were watching and heads a turning.
Suffice it to say there's much more to report on this power play of big boy trucks:beer:
Oh yes Soni say's he ready to open his own little Brake shop when he gets home, he's really good with those little buggers.

Oldfart

Awsome videos. Last time I think I saw that shopping area (years back) it had a couple of tour busses parked with hords of German speaking tourists. They were lining up to buy brass items from India in a little gift shop there. Location, location, location!!! Not only are the tractors too cool for words, but the lowboy makes my heart pound.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks