• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OMG HMMWVs FOR SALE

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why is this in the Member recognition forum? I don't recognize anyone

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not even Zout's sister?

Flyingvan911

But where can I insure it? Is it ok to tell the insurance agent it's a station wagon? Is it ok to tell the DMV it's a F-150? Can I fake a VIN to make it easy? Can I sell it for 50K if I bob it?

pineapple 1

pineapple 1 here, aloha from the aloha state.It sure is true saw it on the local news this morning Hawaii time,hummers for sale to general public.I'm happy with my "gamma"

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
But where can I insure it? Is it ok to tell the insurance agent it's a station wagon? Is it ok to tell the DMV it's a F-150? Can I fake a VIN to make it easy? Can I sell it for 50K if I bob it?
Bobbing is a fad that past , you got to add a 3rd axle to the front to make these cool and a multi-fuel .

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
but it is possible to make them street legal in a number of states with modifications.
Contradicting the sales agreement?

TedG

So the Unimog in the video is a Utah hmmwv that has been titled as an amphibious vehicle? lol