• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OMG it's an EUC!!!

croftonaviation

Whoo Hoo. I just got my paid in full invoice from a Sep 3rd sale at FT. Campbell. It was for one of the old deuces down there. Now I will set out finding some help and getting her home. All Total my euc was at battle creek for around 35 days, 1st one.

croftonaviation

Mine did not get sent to battle creek until the 22nd of sept. So hopefully you should get yours soon. I just hope everyone gets theirs back. This waiting thing has sucked bad.

davidkroberts

the guy at campbell is a great guy. helped me with loading some heavy generators and gave me some stuff. I have no complaints. Goos luck with the new purchase.

mckeeranger

Whoo Hoo. I just got my paid in full invoice from a Sep 3rd sale at FT. Campbell. It was for one of the old deuces down there. Now I will set out finding some help and getting her home. All Total my euc was at battle creek for around 35 days, 1st one.
Fort Campbell to Crofton? That's like what...35-40 miles?

It's practically in your back yard!

Congratulations on the win, and EUC. Best of luck on the recovery.