• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

on board window thing

ajtanker

found one of those yellow window "on board" things that says 'what the deuce are you staring at' put it up in the window of my deuce now when it parked

Wyattearp

need one that says "moving road block" LOL... can't wait to get mine going, im going to Piss off some pple for sure around here in the mountains LOL...

M35guy

red devils dude said:
Wyattearp said:
need one that says "moving road block" LOL... can't wait to get mine going, im going to Piss off some pple for sure around here in the mountains LOL...
I got you beat my neighbors hate me as it is.
So do mine, and I just run a 221flathead V8 with flowmasters on it in a pickup and they hate me. wait' till I'm in a deuce converted with a Cat diesel V8, and 10 spd in it. lol, they'll HATE me for sure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks