• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

On site gas POGS-10 field oxygen concentrator

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Have one of these pogs 10 concentrators. 15 hours on it, looks like new, marked as serviceable. Turns on starts to run but then trips it breaker. Called on site gas. They sent me the manual it’s very simple didn’t give me any insight. Anyone have any experience with these?
1B6D572C-0AB8-4FBD-9F8B-BDF386869586.jpg

Trailfinder

No I never figured them out. Sold them like they were.
Initial startup after units sit for a while will "trip" the breaker. Reset and try again (Power-Up).

Turns out, all you have to do is replace an Oxygen sensor for the analyzer (digital readout) and some filters (HEPA) and the POGS-10 units will produce "O₂" for up to two years. Up to 5 LPM (2 Patients).

Know anyone with an OnSite MicroBoost they want to part with?

kwartk

Initial startup after units sit for a while will "trip" the breaker. Reset and try again (Power-Up).

Turns out, all you have to do is replace an Oxygen sensor for the analyzer (digital readout) and some filters (HEPA) and the POGS-10 units will produce "O₂" for up to two years. Up to 5 LPM (2 Patients).

Know anyone with an OnSite MicroBoost they want to part with?
Are the POGs-10 worth it? I have been offered one by my neighbor, who said he got it off the GovPlanet site..seems he cant figure how to stop the tripping. I was thinking of buying and having it serviced by the manufacturer OnSite Gas, but not sure if there is a market for these items...

kwartk

No I never figured them out. Sold them like they were.
Are the POGs-10 worth it? I have been offered one by my neighbor, who said he got it off the GovPlanet site..seems he cant figure how to stop the tripping. I was thinking of buying and having it serviced by the manufacturer OnSite Gas, but not sure if there is a market for these items...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks