• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ON THE FLOOR 6X6

DEL03

I was doing some diagnosis a while back on why we had no forward 6x6 engagement but had positive engagement in reverse :banghead: I thought we checked it all so we went and bought the manual shift (not the air)from MEMPHIS and after dissasembling the truck with just a couple interuptions, three hours later it was all complete. thats how I learned alot including that it was not the sprag but that it was our pushrod :boxer: it was bent and not making a full throw so what I now have is the most wonderful 6x6 engagement process ever and extra sprag pieces (dissasembled of course(had to look)comeon you would too) :devil: end result MEMPHIS cudos to you I love it this is a great kit, we could not have asked for anything better as far as the extra pieces if you want them say so or trash comes on Monday??????????

FOR ALL WITH QUESTIONS WHICH IS BETTER I SAY MANUAL NO DOUBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hop: [^] [:)] :lol: [thumbzup] :yeah: del03

Monster Man

thanks for the update. Well, that seals the deal, I'm getting the kit! They're great to deal with on the phone, but I haven't ordered from them yet. I examined all my pieces in the case, I'm pretty sure my sprags are shot, no forward or reverse application. Oh well, the manual will be WAY better.

Did they have all the parts in stock? How much did shipping cost by the way? thanks!

DEL03

:roll: The kit was 485.00 the shipping was 20.00 and the tax was 41+- I really didnt understand the tax part but it showed up and its done I should also mention that we did buy seals not that they weigh much but they did make a difference in the tax Im sure
good luck

and remember it is so cool when everything works like it should

DEL03 :jumpin:

Monster Man

very cool, I think I need a front output seal as well, mine's leaks a bit. Gonna start putting a little extra $ away, hopefully will have it installed by mid summer

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks