• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

One Line Advice for First time MV owners.

buddy_holly

Make friends w cops, ex-military, firefighters, other big truck guys, etc. in your area who will no doubt be admiring your rig. Theyre a good resource to have.

Resist the urge to run over the cars around you.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Not necessarily MV rules but good advice my Grandpa gave me:

Never buy a car from a guy named "Red".

Never shoot dice with a guy named "Slick".

Never play cards with a guy named "Ace".

Never sleep with anybody crazier than you are.

And NEVER, EVER eat at a place called "Mom's".

vtdeucedriver

Don't forget to chock the wheels when parked .even on level ground!!!!! The deuce or 5ton
will start and run if rolled in gear( and if you aren't there when this happens) it can make for a bad
day! A VERRRRYY bad day indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!

popacom / BILL in Ky.:jumpin:
Stop cable lock broken??

militarysteel

that is funny you said that... my dam blinker box on on the fender is leaking fluid. i have another one to replace just waiting for this one to finally blow.

militarysteel

maybe just paranoia, but i always keep in mind with my A2, what would i do if i pressed down on the break and nothing happened. old break lines, old wheel cylinders, all it takes is one seal to go , and that smart car in front of you was just turned into a genius.

Srjeeper

1-Read the 'Tech Manuals' until you know the vehicle.

2-Visit related websites, read their post, and you'll find most of your questions have already been asked and answered.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks