• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Only took one photo while bringing the beast home.

derpschitz

IMG_0006.JPGIMG_4090.JPG
Truck needed new batteries, wipers, wiper nozzles, headlights (came with one low beam and one high beam LOL) and one 24v tail-light bulb swapped out for a 12v. Everything else works and was impeccably maintained. Included a free pile of expired ancient MREs and a box of training blanks :)

derpschitz

@derpschitz Looks like a score! Quite the shakedown cruise as well. Ugly things would raise their heads on a long trip like that.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
For sure. I enlisted one of my old motorhead high school buddies to assist. But really all we had to do to get it home was swap out the batteries. Everything else was topped off and good to go.
We were expecting several days of prep and road trip bush fixes but it all went smooth as silk.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
For sure. I enlisted one of my old motorhead high school buddies to assist. But really all we had to do to get it home was swap out the batteries. Everything else was topped off and good to go.
We were expecting several days of prep and road trip bush fixes but it all went smooth as silk.
Dang nice to hear a good (and easy) recovery story!
Congratulations on getting your New-To-You truck home.

ABurgos

I just bought a deuce and I noticed the tranny drain plug is missing can any one help me with this issue I cannot find it any where thank you

Attachments

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I just bought a deuce and I noticed the tranny drain plug is missing can any one help me with this issue I cannot find it any where thank you
Nice looking truck @ABurgos . Your truck looks a lot like a smaller version of @kendelrio 's 5-Ton down in Louisiana.

The hole that you see gets a plug for crossing deep water called a "fording plug".

When you get a chance, download the TM's (Technical Manuals) for your new-to-you truck. It will help answer a lot of your questions. There is even a LUBE guide about what and when to grease the vehicle and what kind of "slick-em" to use.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
View attachment 858880View attachment 858881
Truck needed new batteries, wipers, wiper nozzles, headlights (came with one low beam and one high beam LOL) and one 24v tail-light bulb swapped out for a 12v. Everything else works and was impeccably maintained. Included a free pile of expired ancient MREs and a box of training blanks :)
Are you a wildwood native! one of my best friends lives rite off 44 halfway to leesburg his name is TOOKER HURST i think the whole world knows Tooker .

ABurgos

Nice looking truck @ABurgos . Your truck looks a lot like a smaller version of @kendelrio 's 5-Ton down in Louisiana.

The hole that you see gets a plug for crossing deep water called a "fording plug".

When you get a chance, download the TM's (Technical Manuals) for your new-to-you truck. It will help answer a lot of your questions. There is even a LUBE guide about what and when to grease the vehicle and what kind of "slick-em" to use.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks