• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OOPS fault when leaving member feedback 02202020

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
attempted to leave feedback for royalflush55 quite a few times and is nogo with an OOPS
maybe you do it.
Here is feedback

seller frank800 buyer royalflush55

royalflush55 drove almost 3700 miles round trip to get good stuff.
Cabinet, Vise, tools, SS steel, arbor press, etc. that no one else would come to here and get, all was advertised in SS.
Good Deal, Good business, and gave me a present too!
Accolades, Attaboys, and Thankyous.

Attachments

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I was able to leave him a test review with no issue. What exactly did the error give? What did you put in the blanks? Did you fill in the URL with a link maybe?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The feedback is just for quick texts on users profiles, not full on posts with images.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
OK, I never put images in the feedback thing, just the message in a text.
I only put the images into this website help thing when I started this thread.

I just tried again and I got this on the screen OOPS attached.

Attachments

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It's stating that you didn't put anything in the short review. Think of it as a "thread title" box. Only you're trying to get across the basics. IE: Great seller, great communication, will deal with again. The second "long" form is where you can go more in depth.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks