• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oops I Did It Again, Deuce #2!

mikew

I am the proud owner of another Deuce!

Special thanks to Warthog, Street Bike Depot and one of their friends (don't know his nickname) for their GREAT effort in getting this truck from Hooks to me... I owe you all a lot!!

No inspection was allowed for this GL auction, but I got lucky! It's a nice clean truck and runs pretty good. There's a leak in one of the air tanks, a bad axle seal on the rear and needs batteries, other than that it will clean up nicely!

I will be bobbing this truck and don't want the front winch so I have pulled the winch, PTO and winch related parts and will be putting them all on Ebay today.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...51&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_fvi=1&viewitem=

Once again, thanks guys for your help!

Mike

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: DAS

JCKnife

Mike that is awesome! Are the colors grey, black and silver? A little hard to tell on my monitor...looks GREAT regardless. Have you ever done a thread about this truck and how you got it in this shape?

mikew

Here's a picture from a local Mercedes / Jaguar car show (Jags are my other addiction).

Although I didn't win anything, if there was a category for "Biggest" I would have had it hands down!

We raised $8000 for a local shelter for abused boys and the Oklahoma City Mercedes / Jaguar dealership pitched in and payed to remodel the kitchen, put in new carpet and painted the place.

By the way, it is a GM color. Kind of a dark metallic gray.

And count me in on your next recovery StreetbikeDepot, I certainly owe you!!!!

Mike

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks