• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Operation Leg Room

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In reference to leg room, I am 6' 1 1/2" and when I went to pick up my M54A2
in Seattle,WA I had a **** of a time. This is with the Air Ride seats. I was able to
help the problem out a bunch by pulling the steering wheel up more. The trick is
to remove the little cowl on the steering shaft inside the engine compartment
that is used to cover the horn connection into the column. Once that is off it will come up a ways more, and that makes all the difference in the world.
Bruce

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am interested in the details of how you fabed the hinges for the drop side.
I want to convert one side to a drop side. I have the drop side panel but I need to fab the hinges that attach to the bed.
Thanks for any tips,
Bruce

scoutmanadam

i swung by quarkz place today and meet him for the first time. he is a really good guy and he has a lot of really really cool stuff at his place. the pictures of the bobber dont do it justice, there is a lot of nice fab work and attention to detail. its going to look awsome when its done.

91W350

Looks great, I get along with my deuce fine, but I would like to have some more in cab storage and be able to make the seat cushion on the passenger's side deeper. My boys have a hard time staying in the deuce seat, it puts their paws too close together and makes them top heavy. They make lots of trips to the floor. Glen

Attachments

big block 88

Looks great, I get along with my deuce fine, but I would like to have some more in cab storage and be able to make the seat cushion on the passenger's side deeper. My boys have a hard time staying in the deuce seat, it puts their paws too close together and makes them top heavy. They make lots of trips to the floor. Glen

Bring your old girl up to Topeka pull it in the shop we can get you some more room in there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks