• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Operation Storage Unit Exodus

michigandon

Because I was tired of paying $145 a month to rent it, and I've FINALLY got room for everything here in my "new" digs.

Attachments

gavan

That truck with a 4bt, somewhat modern drivetrain, newer axles that were maintenance friendly (I know some of that old international stuff can be hard to find) would be my daily driver in a heartbeat. Good looking piece of sheetmetal there.

michigandon

That truck with a 4bt, somewhat modern drivetrain, newer axles that were maintenance friendly (I know some of that old international stuff can be hard to find) would be my daily driver in a heartbeat. Good looking piece of sheetmetal there.
Believe it or not, it already has a newer Dana 60 front, power steering and disc brakes on all four corners. The cab does need some love, but between it and the one I'm getting from Wreckerman, I hope to be able to put one good one together.

I decided to go with the trailer bed because the utility box on it has a lot of rust, and I really don't have a need for it. And I know I'll never find an OEM bed on this side of the Mississippi that is in any kind of shape.