• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Opinions and Sources for Cab Heaters

Jakob

m16ty said:
I've got several pieces and parts of the stock heater but I don't have it all and what I have is in questionable shape. I'm thinking of building my own.You can buy new heater cores on ebay dirt cheap that fit whatever. I am thinking of just buying a core and a blower and building the rest. Shouldn't be that hard.
If you know how a heater works in any normal vehicle, then you can fabricate your own heater system for pennies on the dollar.

Michael

RE: Heaters for your deuce

W & S Repair service has an ad in Supply Line May 08 page 40 for kits 95 to 175. He says he will be at Aberdeen in the ad.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks