• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Opinions on value of this bobbed Deuce

Towman2277

RE: Re: RE: Opinions on value of this bobbed duece

If I could pull $8500 out the bank, that would be my truck. Its just the right size for my wife to follow me around in....."Honey, thats a toyota you hit, ahhh!!!" :)

BigWheelBob

Re: RE: Re: RE: Opinions on value of this bobbed duece

Towman2277 said:
If I could pull $8500 out the bank, that would be my truck. Its just the right size for my wife to follow me around in....."Honey, thats a toyota you hit, ahhh!!!" :)
Now, that right there is funny!!

dirtyfingernails

My intention was to not impune Bob's ability as a truck maker or his bobbed deuce. I simply thought that through our phone conversations and emails that we were negotiating. That's business right? I understand completely that there was a great deal of effort in the construction of the truck. However, HE'S the one selling it! In other words, it's his option to accept or reject an offer. Instead, when I ASKED if he would consider taking less, he simply replied to my email with the curt response, "you gotta be kidding." This is his perogative as seller--I only regret that he couldn't negotiate in a civil manner and posts that I the "balls" to ask if he will take less. Good luck selling it--I'm sure you'll get your asking price--you've got the personality to do it!
Steve (dfn)

Katch1

RE: Re: RE: Opinions on value of this bobbed duece

Bob you should have started at $10,000 and let him talk you down to 8500, nobody ever wants to give you the asking price it seems