• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Opportunity knocks***

poppop

I had three NOS rings only, no attaching hardware and I got $700.00 each for them. Two were shipped by the SS express but the third was trucked to Washington St from Ga to the tune of $420.00 and the guy was glad to get it.

Ok so the M66 will be there for me after the holidays so I have decided to buy it ASAP (probably shortly after new years (If I can wait that long (wish santa would leave it under the tree))) :D The guy also said he would throw in a few gallons of CARC with the thinners etc.

jime

I don't think Santa could haul that thing. But then again, Santa's sleigh with an M66 ring MOUNTED over the passenger seat would be pretty awesome! Toss an m2hb on top and it would make for a safer trip over 'naughty' air space!

flyxpl

I would buy any M66 ring I come across . You do not see them for sale often . They also add to the value of the truck much more than the ring cost . If you do not shoot a 50 off of it and you do not travel with a 50 up top off road I do not think you will need to worry about your cab cracking .Cab plates are cheap and not to hard to put in either . In my opinion they are getting more scarce . Just look in the classifeds , they are rarely seen for sale . A ring and legs less than $1000 is a deal . Easily worth 1500 complete .

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated the thread in a while. The guy still has the ring, legs, an extra leg and the instruction manual. I think I'm gonna go for it, hopefully this coming week. [thumbzup] I am also buying a 1:1 scale replica of an M2HB .50 for display.

Bought it, Good Score???

Hey guys, I picked up the M66 today. Has all the hardware, all three legs and an extra front leg, 2 ammo can trays, backrest w/pad.
STILL NEED A .50 M2HB pintle and cradle, any advice on where to find one would be helpful.
What do you guys think?

Attachments

jime

STILL NEED A .50 M2HB pintle and cradle, any advice on where to find one would be helpful.
What do you guys think?
I kept watching Ebay and Gunbroker until a good deal came up. Also, 1919a4.com has a nice .50cal forum as well as M2HB.net. Those sites are to the Browning .50 as SS is to military vehicles.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks