• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OPPPS, I DID IT AGAIN!

M1075

EdMontana said:
Here is another photo of the truck, not sure what they did...single they out but left the inner wheels?...could not go wrong for under $1K
It looks like you are correct. They just didn't put on the inner dual. Looking at the pic with the other deuce for comparison, I think the tires are Michelin XL 11.00R20. If you want a full set of 9.00x20, I'll trade you for the 11.00s.

EdMontana

rockman said:
12.5 x 20s on standard rims in outer dual position

Bill
Thanks for the pic Bill, look like that's what it is..........my EUC's were faxed hours after auction ended, maybe by Nov/08 I will have the SF97's in hand :lol:

Hey what kind of license plate you got in your truck? Look like we are not too far from each other.

Ed

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks