• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

"OPPS" M923 meets HONDA...

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Man...I have always wanted to do that!!!:-D

I guess I'm either too cheap or too chicken! I have this horrible fear of punctured tires or something bent underneath.

Hmmm...maybe I'll put some "maypops" on one of the "least favored" trucks and do it anyway.
Looks like a good time was had by all, especially the doggie!

KaiserM109

Now you should do what I did on my wife's van when she totaled out a Toyota sedan with only minor damage to her bumper, paint a Japanese rising sun flag on your engine side covers. Does it count, though, if you didn't do it in traffic?

fulleraviation

Hey!!! I wonder if I could get ahold of some of those clunker trade in's everybody is talking about on TV.

Quick to your MV's! Now lets hit the new car lot's. That would make a great commercial even if I don't agree with the politics!

Rut Out!

davesgmc

Hey!!! I wonder if I could get ahold of some of those clunker trade in's everybody is talking about on TV.

Quick to your MV's! Now lets hit the new car lot's. That would make a great commercial even if I don't agree with the politics!

Rut Out!

hopefully i will be doing this exact same thing this wekend, running over 2 cars at the same time with the ELMO truck. stay tuned for videos, etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks