• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Optima promo videos featuring CUCV's

85CUCVtom

Maybe some of you have already seen this video put out by Opitma but I found this today and wanted to share it. If you are on Instagram and follow Chevy squarebody or military stuff you might recognize a few of the guys and their vehicles. Hope you enjoy!

https://youtu.be/1lihuBCAH48

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

85CUCVtom

Any photos of the inside of the campers?
I wish. I'd like to see more of them. I you do Instagram, you can find two of the guys there. The post a ton of Chevy stuff; some military, some not. I think their handle is @bornforadventure and @creepanddestroy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beetleswamp

That's one of the drawbacks of living on a city island. Just about everywhere worth exploring is fenced off. At least mine carries compost like a champ.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks