• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Options for Emergency Jack Replacement

adf5565

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unfortunately my M1008 did not come with the factory jack and I want to obtain a replacement. I have seen used OEM ones for sale online, however, is there a better alternative that anyone has come up with? I'm not worried about it being original if it has better functionality.

I typically carry a toolbox in the bed but if it is small enough to still fit behind the seat that would be even better.

nyoffroad

Unfortunately my M1008 did not come with the factory jack and I want to obtain a replacement. I have seen used OEM ones for sale online, however, is there a better alternative that anyone has come up with? I'm not worried about it being original if it has better functionality.

I typically carry a toolbox in the bed but if it is small enough to still fit behind the seat that would be even better.
I've had a small roll around floor jack in my trucks for years and it's been very handy many times over, for me and others I've stopped to help. I also have a small piece of plywood so it doesn't sink in . I I was running a lifted truck I'd toss in a couple of 2"x4" blocks too.