• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ORD 4" lift, stock tires

V8Astro

During my search of the subject I found few pictures of the subject. So here's one.

BTW...ORD is awesome. There are few places left with this kind of customer service. FedEX lost one of my front springs. LOST. ORD handled the situation immediately. Hats off....

Attachments

truck1

Nice looking truck!I have the same ORD lift on my 1028 with 16.5 x8 1/4 vintage chevy rims with 37" surplus humvee radials.ORD is a great company to deal with,and patient with customer advice and inquiries.:D

bshupe

I noticed on the ORD site that they have a shaft for mating a 700r4 to the 205. Awesome! I wish someone would have mentioned that before I spent so much time trying to figure out what the deal was with grinding the tail shafts down with an angle grinder. lol

V8Astro

I didn't re-connect the front sway bar. After driving it for a few days I don't think I will. I just don't drive fast enough for it to matter. Maybe one day I will fab up some 2" long links for it. Buuut I don't think I need it

Firejareen

I have a lift from somewhere (not sure), and the front sway bar is still attached to the axle. The point where it attaches to the crossmember, there are two pieces of 'C' channel steel that lower the mounts by 2". I don't know if it is some kind of special metal or just regular channel steel. But it works great.