• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oregon members?

ckouba

Steel Soldiers Supporter
2000 and it is plated and insured, and driven when the mood moves me.

Plate is the OR Special Interest option and insurance is through Progressive, as a commercial vehicle for personal (non-commercial) use. I will PM you the agent who went the extra mile to find me the coverage.

Davetheplumber

"Moose"
Shouting out from Corbett, OR
I have built/rebuilt a crew cab deuce, a HMMWV gasser 454 and now an M1009.
I dont know everything but feel free to ask if it relates. Also, I have a life time of history in building chevy stuff. Anyhow, just thought I might reach out to others in the NW.

MTVR

Looks like we're gonna be moving from Portland to Texas in our 2007 MTVR motorhome.

We may either head out 84 through the gorge, or I-5 south into California.

I may be contacting those of you along our route, closer to that date... :)

Photrum

Looks like an old thread but is anyone interested in meeting up this weekend sunday afternoon july 25th 2021 in Vancouver with our trucks?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks