• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Original seat belts M35 Series Trucks?

Aussie Bloke

G'day everyone,...

I have been looking around for a while for a set of original style seat belts for my M35A2C.

Dose anyone have any info or pictures of these seat belts.

I came across a U-tube video with a Deuce with what looks like the original style belts fitted and want a set for mine but cannot seem to find any around.

I'm not impressed with the new modern plastic style, I think personally that it detracts from the Deuce's good looks and character.

Dose anyone else here have them fitted?

Aussie.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
So your looking for something like ebayauction 173121074700?

I know Fuzzytoaster has a bunch of military seatbelt kits. Might try sending him a PM and asking what he has.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
You pasted the number in the search box and got no result? Maybe you need to be on the "U.S." ebay site.

Aussie Bloke

G'day everyone,.....

Ah, that picture is much better though dose'nt show much of the buckle itself,....

But looks about right.

Thanks very much for that pic porkysplace.

Aussie.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
G'day everyone,.....

Ah, that picture is much better though dose'nt show much of the buckle itself,....

But looks about right.

Thanks very much for that pic porkysplace.

Aussie.
That is from the ad gimpyrobb posted the auction number for . Like he just put that number in the search box on e-bay USA , there probably are pictures of the buckle . There are several pictures in the listing that photo is the main ad photo. I just and posted the fist picture in the ad to show that number works here.

This info may help you find more information on it
[ BELT ASSY FOR A CARRIER TANK.THE PART NUMBER IS 12252978 ]

Attachments

Last edited:

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just be aware of the fact that most of the seat belt kits to be found online aren't exactly the original kit #12301438 for the M35A2.

See it described in TM 9-2320-361-34P, Fig. 296 and then compare with the pictures in the ads.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's correct.

Maybe I should have said "late 80's stock seat belt kit - upgrade"... Covered in TM 9-2320-361-20P & -34P, from 1993, LISTED under SPECIAL PURPOSE KITS.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks