• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oshkosh M1070 wiring diagram needed

Hi all,
A Canadian wrench requires your guys help...i work for a heavy haul outfit Upbin Ontario who has acquired 2 m1070s and we are desperately trying to find the expanded wiring diagram as we have a couple electrical gremlins that have proven themselves difficult to diagnose without a wiring diagram....here's a shot of the old girl all dressed up http://imgur.com/a/jecFm

Thanks guyshet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't help with the diagrams but I'll throw you some compliments.

That's a sharp truck. I really like the grill. It's nice to see it back at work doing what they were meant to do...heavy hauling.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice civi colors. Trying not to break site rules, but did you dig through TM9-2320-360-20-1,2 or 3; or TM9-2320-360-34-1, 2 or 3? I have not checked persoally.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Nice truck and you are working her like a rented mule, just like the military intended.I

I really like the paint and chrome.

It needs some big chrome stacks to round it out.

Keep us updated on some of the hauls you do with them.