• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oshkosh MK14

Mingler

Hey Gang, does anyone know if my M-923 can pull a Oshkosh MK14 trailer. I want to put a cargo container on it. do they hook up the same....is the height ok???

Shawn
[h=1][/h]

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Short answer, if it looks like this, No mnk19.jpe unless you have the issued or have fab'd a tow bar attachment. #8 . If it looks like that and you will have to spend more money and time you can make it so your 923 can haul it an empty 16,000 lbs trailer. If it was me I would look for another trailer like a M1061 but if you are using a 20' container it won't work, too short only 14'.

Last edited:

sandcobra164

I have pulled them with the Deuce in the past, I am sure the M923 would be more than happy with the task. Airlines and trailer lights hook up the same and it tows slightly nose down. The Deuce had 11R20s at the time. In the attached pictures, you will see a Deuce hauling an MK-18 trailer which would likely weigh about the same as an MK-14 trailer with a 20 foot ISO on it. In the second picture, you will see I had way to much time on my hands one afternoon and I connected 3 MK-14 trailers together. The Deuce moved them but the rear two had the brakes caged. Member PCTrans made a camper out of the exact setup you are describing. He put gutted 5 ton axles underneath it to lower the weight a decent amount.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks