• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OUT AND ABOUT WITH MY HMMWV

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mogman
What state are you located?
TEXAS
Those are the state flowers in the foreground, the Texas Bluebonnet.
EDIT, of course I am biased but I think the Texas Bluebonnet is the prettiest flower in the world, much more complex than they first appear.;)
Blue.jpg

Last edited:

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don’t have any action shots or exotic places to show. I did drive my M1165 for the first time in probably a year and a half. I have been chasing fluid leaks everywhere and I fix one and I find 2 more. My Son and I finally found and fixed ( so far) all but one. I finally got a replacement tire and wheel for it and today we started it. Took a minute to start but it did and it sounds good. We decided that we should drive it to get some fresh diesel and took a short trip in the desert. Turbo truck seems to have more power than my M1123. Most of my leaks was from loose clamps and that’s frustrating from a truck just coming out of what seems like complete reset. I’m excited to get it cleaned up and get my x-doors on it and drive the piss out of it. I still have a lot to do but I feel like I have good bones for a really nice truck. I had a lot of help from members here and I want to thank you for your help!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks