• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Out and about with the M35

tjcouch

Now that I have the new tires and ODIron wheels on the truck I have been taking every opportunity to show it off . . . . last weekend I had it in a local parade, last night at a 4x4 event at a local bar ( won "Best in Show" AND "Tallest Truck"), and today at a Jeep show at a local dealership.

The pics may be found on my blog if you would like to see them . . .I would post them here . . . . but a couple of them feature scantily clad girls on the bumper and I respect the family nature of this site.

Enjoy! http://tjcouch.blogspot.com/

Tomorrow it goes offroad in the Green Swamp WMA/ Richloam WMA.

(For any of the locals that want to join in the fun we are meeting at I75, Hwy 50 RaceTrac Fuel Station at 09:00. Be prepared to help unstick "little" Jeeps.)

vtdeucedriver

RE: Re: RE: Out and about with the M35

jeese............................in vt, the only ladys that would look at me in my deuce were cows.

DanMartin

Cool! How did the XLs compare to the NDCCs offroad?

I can't wait to get mine on...still getting the rims the right color (Tan) first. :) If I could get some dry weather, I'll be done soon.

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
I often see ads for military vehicles "with wench." In your case, I see it has three wenches. That, my friend, is a well equipped deuce. You never know when you may need more than one "wench." :)

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
I like your philosophy as expressed in your signature, OIF Vet. May I take the liberty of correcting the punctuation? It should read "On the sands of regret bleach the bones of countless thousands who, when faced with opportunity, hesitated."

Sorry about that. It's just the English teacher in me coming to the surface.

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lifer,

Thanks! I made the corrections! I do wish I was better at punctuation. I like to get it right.

The "philosophy" is something I pieced together over the years. I invented the phrase, but stole some "styles."

tjcouch

I had the truck off road today - first time I put it through some serious articulation after the tire upgrade! No rubbing observed . . . no pics, but I'll post a video after I edit it.