• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

outage

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Well, after you got the pipe symbol wrong checking for the httpd daemon you mounted the sdc drive partition 1 on mount point /var/sql. Then you started the MySQL daemon and then the httpd daemon up. Do I win a prize?
I figured all that needed to be done but I had an appointment so it had to wait for patracy.:papabear:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ok...now you really got me impressed.....how did you take the "picture" of your own phone screen?!?!?! I can't make my "smart-phone" do that....I tried but was afraid I would brake it in half.... Maybe I'll stick to "messing" with trucks.... :whistle:
My thunderbolt is rooted, it's an app that's part of the thunderstick image.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I love the way the DMCA law has morphed into trying to keep consumers from doing anything........

jw4x4

Like this...

(Yes, I didn't use the right pipe symbol when I tried to grep in the screen for those who have a clue. Couldn't find it on my keypad so I took a guess. I was wrong LOL)
The ONLY thing in that pic that I familiar is the line that says "Garbage option".

rickf

Hey Doghead, need an ice fishing partner? I'll come back to this in the spring when the supernerds are done showing off. If I am ice fishing I can't get any of it on my dumb phone.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm just glad nerds like MVs too. If not, this site would never stay running. :-D

rickf

You Southern boys don't really understand ice fishing. You see you have this shack you tow out on the lake but it is what is in the shack that counts! Honda EU2000 generator, Satellite receiver, TV, couple lounge chairs, heater. The floor is the fridge so no worries there. YUP, We be fishin'.
Now we will see how long it takes Doghead to deny all of that.:twisted:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No denying it. If it wasn't fun and fairly comfortable, I wouldn't be doing it.

Attachments

Last edited:

rickf

I don't see any sled tracks? No shack? I remember doing that with a couple of tip ups and a lot of cloths and a Thermos of coffee. I'll take the shack at this age!!!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That thing on the back is a "flip over hut".

I've had several wooden structures in the past, but portable is the wave of the future!

Attachments

Last edited:

212sparky

When we receive equipment it either matches refurbish quality ebay or scrap. If it is scrap the drives are degaussed and sent for shredding. We process all the cords on house, we ship 36000 pounds out and get about $18000 for it. We are a 501c3 nonprofit in Cincinnati. I am on the board of directors and am in charge of the facilities. We do it all with volunteers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks