• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Over 50 MVCC Units at Denver Airshow

jollyroger

Those CUCV's you have a great and I love the camo netting. We are looking for some ourselves. I have a pic or two of the CUCV's and of the M-101A2. And thank's to everyone that cooked and participated. We had a wonderful time. The good news is that when Tracie brings her step grandfther Art around the club he has the best time too. Pete at the airport gate had a cart ready for us all the time and they took Art over to see the B-24. That's what he was a navigator in durring WWII till they got shot down over Germany and he became a POW. I love his stories. He had a great time and really enjoys what the club does.

One of your CUCV and M-101A2

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks