• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Overkill Customs 5 ton Bobber

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I will send ya a Pm eldgen I am planning on heading over to spokane in the next week or so to pickup an engine to swap into my M-61 might have to stop by and take a look.

davesgmc

man that was a bridge truck, shouldda ELMO'd it!
4 door cab, full length 2.5 bed, etc.My ELMO has undergone quite a few changed since last seen, but pics and story to come soon. ITS SWEET!

eldgenb

man that was a bridge truck, shouldda ELMO'd it!
4 door cab, full length 2.5 bed, etc.My ELMO has undergone quite a few changed since last seen, but pics and story to come soon. ITS SWEET!
If it was for my private collection I would have done just that, the problem with elmoing a truck is that there is soo much time and labor into it that it narrows my market and clientele, not only that but with Sheila (My M920) she is the only 6mpg rig I can afford to have in the fleet! :|

NSCoyote

If it was for my private collection I would have done just that, the problem with elmoing a truck is that there is soo much time and labor into it that it narrows my market and clientele, not only that but with Sheila (My M920) she is the only 6mpg rig I can afford to have in the fleet! :|
commercial fuel account allows for cheaper rates, as well as fuel is a deductable business expense :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks