• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Overkill Customs Bobbed Deuce

eldgenb

Hey guys, just finishing up a deuce for a customer, I am upgrading the wipers and wiring in 12v acc. for him and that is all thats left. At his request I am not painting it otherwise it would be 383 carc. The wheels are some custom ones that I am building here and they turned out very nice. Enjoy.

Attachments

droopypete

The truck looks great, I hope those wheels work out for you.
Peter.

PS, I see those roof trusses are still sitting on the ground, put them on some scraps of timber or they will rot:-D

shannondeese

Man I miss my truck. That one sure looks ready to go. Can you take a closer picture of the tool box under the bumper and give some info about it too. I like that there.

JeffShoots

Is there no more money in the budget. The paint job needs to match a little. I like the old school look but this is not it.
That's MY truck...it's going to be Tan with the OD tops AND you Guys will love the REAL M2 full auto going on it but we are now looking for a ring mount?

We need the gun truck :beer:
Lot's of cool things coming soon.

This is the shop truck for: Nice Shot - Redding Indoor Shooting Range - Sports/Recreation/Activities - Redding, CA | Facebook

eldgenb

That's MY truck...it's going to be Tan with the OD tops AND you Guys will love the REAL M2 full auto going on it but we are now looking for a ring mount?

We need the gun truck :beer:
Lot's of cool things coming soon.

This is the shop truck for: Nice Shot - Redding Indoor Shooting Range - Sports/Recreation/Activities - Redding, CA | Facebook

That is correct, Jeff is the proud new owner of this truck, A Truck set up as this one goes for $7500, painted $8000 any single mil color, if you want woodland 3 color goes up another $250. This truck turned out awesome and those wheels look soo much better in person, really sets it off if you know what I mean. The new owner has people who will paint and do shop graphics etc so it seemed better to do it all at once.

eldgenb

The truck looks great, I hope those wheels work out for you.
Peter.

PS, I see those roof trusses are still sitting on the ground, put them on some scraps of timber or they will rot:-D
yes pete, still on the ground but the good news is that I will have it completed in the next 45 days. Thanks for looking out tho.:beer:

Billy Bobbed

Are you cutting the frame in the middle were the rearend goes and welding it back together,or cutting the frame at the rear and bolting it all back together.I cut mine at the rear and bolted it all back together no weld.

JeffShoots

He told me he backed it up into a LARGE brick wall at about ~30mph and it got shorter but the rear axel fell off? :confused:

I think it comes with the extra axel but I don't know what to do with it?

Are you cutting the frame in the middle were the rearend goes and welding it back together,or cutting the frame at the rear and bolting it all back together.I cut mine at the rear and bolted it all back together no weld.

eldgenb

He told me he backed it up into a LARGE brick wall at about ~30mph and it got shorter but the rear axel fell off? :confused:

I think it comes with the extra axel but I don't know what to do with it?
thats actually not far from the truth, I cut the rear and slide everything forward, trying to section the frame is a BIG liability and I don't know why anyone would do it that way.

JeffShoots

Made the drive to nor Ca with no problems Eldgen is a great guy. Picked me up at the airport in Spokane Wa. in the truck a little paper and hit the road.

Good truck going to dress it up and use it as a gun truck.

Thanks guys, I'll be around looking for a few things here and there but the truck it just too cool :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks