• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

P&H HSHMC 25ton crane coolant capacity?

Deuce007

Does anyone know the exact cooling system capacity of 1989 P&H HSHMC 25ton crane? I am wanting to flush the coolant before it gets too cold and I need to know how much coolant concentrate to add to get a 50/50 mixture. Thanks

Engine Cooling System:
Detroit Diesel 6V53N ...............................................................................................................40 quarts (37.8 I)
Cummins C190................................................................................................................ 31-1/2 quarts (29.8 1)
Detroit Diesel 6-71...................................................................................................................48 quarts (45.4 I)
Cummins NHF 240..................................................................................................................46 quarts (43.5 I)

http://www.liberatedmanuals.com/TM-5-3810-293-14-and-P-1.pdf