• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA bound!!

grounded

Banned
OK OK.. if i aint on the road enough moving things for guys LOL!! i am fixing to make a run here in next couple of weeks to Westfolks for a pile of stuff he has stashed away for me ;).. He was so kind to make sure i got shopping happy that im having to resort to the 818 and lowboy to be able to carry it all.

I have a few things already going east bound for guys and then im bringing my stuff back. Is there anyone in the some what surrounding area that will be needing some things moved to possibly fill out the trailer?

Last edited:

Pappa-G

Joseph has a set of springs at his place that have been taking up space and have been more of a pain than he had bargened for. Would you be able to bring them back to Defiance and I could get them from you? I've been a bit of a thorn in his side with these springs.:oops:

Thanks -Pappa-g

grounded

Banned
i can get these for you if he still has them when i get out there pappa-g. ;) ill get back more with you guys when i get home. Me and lane just got back from a 24 hr recovery from sparta to his house. And im now traveling to armadas to pick stuff up on my way home.

Last edited:

grounded

Banned
OK guys. Finally getting back after a much needed LONG vacation with the family. Im going to be getting back on the roll here either next week or following week and go out to Westfolks to drop stuff off, and pick stuff up for guys that are waiting on stuff. Is there anyone needing stuff moved besides the guys I am already taking stuff for, and bringing back?

Pappa-G still want me to get them springs still?

Guys bare with me on the replies if you PM me as i will be off and on for rest of week still. BUT by first of week I will be back to normal (well if there is normal on here ;) )

Pappa-G

If you can get them, bring them. Westfolk I'll wire you the cash and Grounded I'll settel with you when I pick them up.
THANKS!!

Pappa-G:-D

Last edited: