• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Spring 2013 Rausch Creek Sign Up Thread

PaFarmer

Got packed up tonight. I have a lot of work at work to get done, not sure what time I am heading up tomorrow, but definitely before dark. They are calling for decent weather on Saturday and Sunday. The rain yesterday and tomorrow will keep things from being dusty.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We hve a tv and dvd player but forgt movies... if anybody wants to bing some... that woukd be great!
I got a few war movies that would be appropriate for the rally, I'll bring them along.

BTW - first VA rally I brought a large white tarp, a laptop computer and a digital projector, we watched Kelly's Heroes projected on the side of Opie's M109 shop van.

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea, you dont have much of an excuse! :eek: its nice and toasty warm in the M109 with the fuel fried heater! I have speakers and a sub woofer in the back here and are playing vietnam era songs!

PaFarmer

Good day yesterday at RC. Good group of people as usual. Joe's charcoal grill worked good Friday night and we had a beautiful day yesterday. No carnage. Tom got to use his winch and other recovery gear. Met some new folks and missed some of the prior participants.

I took one pic while we were out riding, my mog

I did take some pics of the race they had going on this weekend. It was pretty cool. We ride green trails in our military vehicles at 5 mph, these guys run black and red trails averaging 50 mph over a 10 mile course, trying to complete 5 laps.
[FONT=MuseoSans, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]​

71m109a3

I had a great time this weekend. It was good to see some familiar faces and to meet some new people. Here are a few of my pics.pics to 4-13-13 093.jpgpics to 4-13-13 092.jpgpics to 4-13-13 105.jpgpics to 4-13-13 106.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks