• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Spring 2015 Rausch Creek Steel Soldiers Rally

PaFarmer

Shenkman has a lot on his plate. We should discuss dates and reach a consensus. I think moving it to April would be good idea. The weather should b a bit warmer than March.

Corvette1974

Absolutely. We find the defendant, shenkmen, guilty of crimes against culinary taste, and hereby sentence him to a lifetime of eating burnt scrapple and NA beer.
Liking the Firefly references you got going on there!

I'm game for whatever date we choose, but as late as possible, I want at least a fighting chance of having my NV4500 installed.

Will

Corvette1974

I'm in. I've never been and am looking forward to going. I'm fairly new to the site and have not attended any events yet.
You're going to have a blast, it's the most fun I've ever had off road. Great people, vehicles and location. Like I said, I have missed the past few SS events and am jonesing to get back.

Will

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
shenkmen is going to announce a date within the next day or two. He has a full plate, but he PMed me about it so he hasn't forgot....

Pkrez1

Cool. I don't have much to contribute except for the generator and some general camping equipment. I also acquired a few m105 trailers recently, 2 with covers 3 without. I'm sure everyone's pretty well set up but if anyone needed to borrow one I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue. My schedule is pretty open

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in - I think this time it was a coin toss between Rausch Creek and Knob Creek, but RC won. Like I said, haven't missed one yet...

It's always hard to decide between Knob Creek and this trip. But Knob Creek is a whole lot more of an investment, so I'm in for this trip! I'll be there with my M1031 and bringing the hot water shower. Anyone is welcome to borrow it, you just gotta haul in the water.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks