• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Paid in full

kurtkds

RE: Re: Paid in full

Well I haven't made it out yet to get the Deuce. I ended up spending Friday "making space". At this point I'm planning on Tuesday heading out to retrieve it. I'll post upon completion and let everybody know how things went.

wsucougarx

Junkyard Wars Crusher said:
Yep, I got a Paid in Full notice today too!!

Winning bid on 7/30
EUC sent to Battle Creek on 8/19
Paid Invoice on 8/28

From auction end to paid invoice in less than a month.
Oh, . . . and this was my FIRST EUC. What is all the complaining about !?!?!?!
Wow that's pretty good! I'm hoping for next week for mine :roll: Nice truck!!!

kurtkds

I was sure nice of george w to even give me a complimentary tank of fuel too.

She ran great going down the freeway at 55+ mph. All the gauges work, tires need a little air though. I've already got a glad hand connector set up for the air chuck and tools. I also have the relays set aside to do the 24v - 12v connection to my various trailers. Life is good. Already have plans to go and pickup 2 tons of wood pellets this weekend for the winter.

As for #2, W/W is what I have my eyes open for, there is one sitting locally that is for sale, been there for a while. I guess I should drop by and see what he wants for it.

Capt.Marion

That's awesome. Glad things worked out.

kurtkds said:
As for #2, W/W is what I have my eyes open for, there is one sitting locally that is for sale, been there for a while. I guess I should drop by and see what he wants for it.
That's the spirit! Hab at it!

wsucougarx

Instead of making a separate posting, I also recv'd my first PAID IN FULL invoice today. A mere 23 days after winning the auction. Now it's time to look for deuce #2:) Wife is going to love me

wsucougarx

Instead of making a separate posting, I also recv'd my first PAID IN FULL invoice today. A mere 23 days after winning the auction. Now it's time to look for deuce #2:) Wife is going to love me

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks