• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Paint color M114

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ours is a T114 (Prestandardized 1963 M114) and it has a white interior. I do not the number on our exterior color.

I spoke to an armor officer and he said when he was first going through ROTC in the early-mid 60s, the gasser M113s and M114s were white. In early to mid 70s he started to see Sea foam green. A lot of vehicles he said were white and just had green painted on during an overhaul.

Are you restoring a M114?

blhar15

I wouldn't call it restoring, but more of a refreshing. We are putting a new drive pack in with a high horsepower GM 350 engine, new transmission and new crossdrive and then repainting it.

Thanks for the replies

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks