• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

paint job using rustoleum camo rattle cans

BillIdaho

Careful...WalMart flat black (the cheap stuff) WILL turn into a chalky faded light grey after a year in the sun. Spend the extra $2 per can and buy the better stuff.

DeucesWild11

Nice job, I wanted to do the same but the wifey didn't want a camo truck in the driveway, the compromise was flat black.. I pick her up on Wed and then it's time for the paint job. Probably going to go with a Rustoleum Flat black or similar, buy it by the quart and use my HVLP Sprayer. I will post pics when complete..

rattlecan6104

Careful...WalMart flat black (the cheap stuff) WILL turn into a chalky faded light grey after a year in the sun. Spend the extra $2 per can and buy the better stuff.
I live on the wet side of washington... there is no sun here, so I'm good :lol:

seriously though, thanks for the heads up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks